Summer is fast approaching, and you know what that means! I'm sure that you all want that fit and sexy body to match your bikini!
Luckily for you women, you'll be able to do so through these 20 tips on how to be sexy body in no time at all:
How to Be Sexy - 20 Tips For You
1. Eat a lot of vegetables - They're low in calories and filling. Plus, they'll have you glow and give you that good physique you aim for.
2. Have a lot of fruits - For the sweet tooth's out there, instead of piling up on artificial sweets, go for natural and have a fruit smoothie!
3. Bulk up on protein - Not just limited to lean meat, but go for tofu, hemp seeds, and dairy products as well.
4. Have 8-10 glasses of water – It keeps you hydrated and filled up.
5. Have at least 8 hours of sleep – It gets rid of the munchies, and you'll be able to be energized.
6. Up your fat intake – Healthy fats such as fish and avocado will have you think clearly and keep you satiated for longer.
7. Lessen your junk intake – No sodas or fast food, it's best to not have junk food at all as they are processed and high in calories.
8. Lessen your vices – Less alcohol and caffeine as they have more calories and tend to be damaging on your digestive system.
9. Eat slowly – Your body will let you know it's full within 20 minutes, eat mindfully.
10. Eat in moderation – You can have your favorites but in smaller portions. Eat less and have more meal times rather than one huge one.
11. Go for cardio – Cardio helps burn fat. Even a 15 minute walk is a good change.
12. Start strength training – Lift as heavy as you can so long as you remain in proper form.
13. Exercise everyday – Always be active and walk around if you can't. It's best to be active at least half an hour a day everyday.
14. Find a sport you love and continue doing it – No one likes exercising or working out without enjoying! Do something you love.
15. Have a good playlist when exercising – Find upbeat songs that have you pumped up for the day.
16. Exercise in the morning – That way, you'll burn more fat and have no excuse not to exercise later on.
17. Wear flattering clothes - While losing weight, it's best to wear clothes that accentuate your waist and buttock area.
18. Keep motivated no matter – To have a sexy body, you must have the right attitude! Learn to love yourself for who you are, feel confident, and feel sexy.
19. Make a schedule – It's best to make a meal plan and schedule for sleeping and exercise to keep track.
20. Take progress photos – Taking progress photos is important to keep yourself inspired and motivated to move on to the next round of keeping sexy!
And there you have it! Hopefully, these tips on keeping your sexy will have you motivated to start making lifestyle changes. Soon, you'll be able to fit into that bikini you've always wanted and sport a rocking body for the summer!
Good luck, and remember to take these challenges slowly. In time, you'll be able to see changes and achieve goals you never thought you could.